imagine Postpaid WiFi allows customers to access and utilise their home broadband quota at imagine WiFi locations. This service allows concurrent usage on multiple devices, depending on your home broadband subscription.
Things to note:
- Please remember to disconnect to stop WiFi usage. You can do so by switching off the WiFi setting or by disconnecting WiFi from imagine website and clicking log out by entering username and service number.
- If you don’t switch off your Postpaid WiFi, you’ll be automatically connected to other imagine WiFi networks only within a 15-minute range, as our WiFi is designed to be seamless.
- If your home broadband is on throttled status, you’re advised to top-up your home quota, or you won’t be able to connect to the service. Top-ups can be purchased through imagineGo App, Web Portal, imaCare and over the counter at any imagine Centre.
- In the event that you’ve reached your home broadband quota and throttled status while on Postpaid WiFi, your internet connection will be disconnected and you’ll be directed to a notification message.
imagine also offers a "pay as you use" WiFi broadband service. Available to all, you have the convenience of WiFi access nationwide, at speeds of up to 10 Mbps for an allocated period of time.
There is such a thing as free WiFi!
imagine provides you FREE WiFi for up to 30 minutes per day.
Connect to imagine WiFi and use for 30 minutes per day for FREE!
Usage is limited to one time per 24 hours.
Step by Step Guide
Select “imagine WiFi” network at any imagine WiFi Zone. Once connected, you will be redirected to a splash page. Select “imagine WiFi Postpaid”.
(Note: If the splash page doesn't appear, please open your browser to google.com. You will be automatically redirected to the splash page.)
On the login page, fill in your existing “imagineGo” credentials (username and password) and your existing service phone number and click “Agree and Submit”.
(Note: You need to sign up with “imagineGo” in order to enjoy this service.)
Upon successful login, please click the imagine website link to start surfing.
Select “imagine WiFi” network at any imagine WiFi Zone. Once connected, you will be redirected to a splash page. Select “imagine WiFi Prepaid”.
(Note: If the splash page doesn't appear, please browse to google.com. You will be automatically redirected to the splash page.)
Enter your Prepaid Plan PIN Code and click “Agree and Submit”.
Click “Start Surfing Now” to start your imagine Prepaid WiFi session.
Select “National WiFi Network”. Once connected, you will be redirected to a splash page. Click “Start my free WiFi”.
(Note: If the splash page doesn't appear, please browse to google.com. You will be redirected to the splash page.)
Enter your details in the fields provided. Click “Agree and Submit”.
Click “OK” to proceed.
Click “OK” to enjoy your free WiFi session.
(Note: Free WiFi is accessible for a duration of 30 minutes)
Users will remain connected to the imagine WiFi network once successfully logged in. However, with imagine WiFi, users will have the option to log out and use a different Postpaid Account or switch to a Prepaid WiFi Service. If you wish to disconnect your device(s) from the imagine WiFi network, please follow the Logout Guide below.
1. Visit imagine's Homepage on your device browser (http://www.imagine.com.bn).
2. Click on the WiFi Logout link at the bottom of the page.
3. Enter your credentials in the fields provided.
4. Click “Log out” to disconnect your device(s).
5. Select the MAC address of the device(s) you would like to disconnect from the imagine WiFi network.
6. Click “Log out from Device(s)” to disconnect the selected device(s) from the imagine WiFi network.
7. If successful, your device will be disconnected from the imagine Postpaid WiFi service.
HOW TO RETRIEVE YOUR MAC ADDRESS
Click the Start button.
Locate the ‘Run’ text box, type “cmd” and press Enter. This will open the command window.
At the command prompt, type “ipconfig /all” and press Enter.
Under the section Wireless LAN adapter Wi-Fi, you will find your Physical Address. This is the MAC Address for your device.
Copy or note down the information provided and close the command prompt window.
Click on System Preferences from the Apple menu at the top left corner of your screen.
Choose Network from the list of interfaces on the left and click on the ‘Advanced’ button.
Select the Hardware tab and copy or note down your MAC Address provided.
For iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch:
Tap the Settings icon on your screen.
Scroll down and select General.
Copy or note down your MAC Address listed as Wi-Fi Address.
On the Home Screen, tap the Menu key and go to Settings.
Scroll down and select ‘About Tablet’.
Copy or note down your MAC Address provided.