Below, we will explain:
- WHAT YOU SHOULD NOT DO WHEN USING OUR SERVICES
- KNOWING OUR CUSTOMERS BETTER
- WHAT IS THE INFORMATION USED FOR?
- SOME THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- SECURITY DISCLAIMERS
- CONTACTING US
1. WHAT YOU SHOULD NOT DO WHEN USING OUR SERVICES
You are solely responsible for all things you initiate when using our services. For calls, browsing and others, you must ensure your activity does not contravene any laws within or outside of Brunei Darussalam.
You also agree to use our services only in compliance with the Imagine General Terms and Conditions for Services, other Specific Terms and Conditions and other terms and conditions incorporated in a manner that does not violate our rights or those of any third party. You are strictly prohibited from using the services to defraud, cause harm, wrongly obtain anything of value, send indecent or obscene content, or to annoy, abuse, threaten, harass, or make repeated telephone calls to another person. We shall not be liable for any harm or loss caused to any person or party which arises from your use of the services. You may not use the services for any commercial purposes. You must also ensure the recipient will not be offended by the activities you perform.
Those using our services for prohibited purposes may be subject to certain identification requirements and prosecution. You shall be solely responsible for legal consequences which arise from using the services to make prohibited activities.
2. KNOWING OUR CUSTOMERS BETTER
Information you give us – Your Name, Mobile Phone Number and others are simply for us to know you better. By choosing to provide this information, you consent to our processing of that information. When you subscribe to a paid service or make a purchase directly from us you provide us or our payment service provider with information, such as your debit or credit card number or other financial information.
3. WHAT IS THE INFORMATION USED FOR?
The main reason we use your information is to deliver and improve all of our services. Additionally, we use your info to help keep you safe and to provide you with advertising (if any) that may be of interest to you. Further read on the explanation of the various reasons we use your information:
- To administer your account and provide our services to you;
- Provide you with customer support and respond to your requests;
- Complete your transactions;
- Communicate with you about our services, including order management and billing;
- To help you connect with other users;
- To ensure a consistent experience across your devices;
- To serve you relevant offers and ads;
- Administer sweepstakes, contests, discounts or other offers;
- To improve our services and develop new ones;
- Conduct research and analysis of users’ behavior to improve our services and content (for instance, we may decide to change the look and feel or even substantially modify a given feature based on users’ behavior);
- Develop new features and services (for example, we may decide to add new features-based on requests received from users);
- To prevent, detect and fight fraud or other illegal or unauthorized activities;
- Perform data analysis to better understand and design countermeasures against these activities;
- Retain data related to fraudulent activities to prevent against recurrences;
- To ensure legal compliance;
- Comply with legal requirements;
- Assist law enforcement;
- Enforce or exercise our rights, for example our Terms.
4. SOME THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
What you and imagine can do: Both customers and imagine have access to the account information, but you still have control of what information you provide to us. Henceforth, we give you the power to:
Amend, update, and rectify any of your information in the fields which can be amended.
Permissions/Access: Some of our services may seek access/permission to access the device data and perform notifications functions. Device data which our services usually would seek permission for access are, such as phone book, or contact lists. You can change your settings on your device to either consent or oppose the collection of the corresponding information or the display of the corresponding notifications. This is entirely up to you. Of course, if you do choose either, certain services may lose certain functionality.
Uninstalling: You can stop all information collection by an app by uninstalling it using the standard uninstall process for your device. If you uninstall the app from your mobile device, the unique identifier associated with your device will continue to be stored. If you re-install the application on the same mobile device, we will be able to re-associate this identifier to your previous transactions and activities.
Do take note: Ultimately if you once registered with us, your information will still be stored for purposes as stated in clause 3 above.
5. SECURITY DISCLAIMERS
We have security measures in place for all services you subscribe to with us. Steps are taken to secure our customers information however; we cannot put full promises and you must not expect that your personal information will always remain secure.
We may suspend your use of all or part of any services you subscribe with us without notice if we suspect or detect a breach of security or any other issues which we deem fit to allow some suspension measures to be taken. Also, if by any reason you think/believe that your account had been breached or confronted with issues, we may perform the suspension measures. Please do contact us or simply come down to any of our branch.
Changes to the policy will occur at any time and may be done without notice. If you do not agree on the changes that were made, you may opt out of using any of our services. Continued usage of any of our services shall be deemed as acceptance on continuing to use any and all of our services.
7. CONTACTING US
If you have any questions in relation to the services we offer, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service call center by dialing 111 or simply visit our website at www.imagine.com.bn/